Sunday, January 16, 2011

Yesterday was such a surprise!!! Jane Peng's brother Mark (who speaks
very very little English) took us to the convention center (like a flea
market) this was very exciting so many people and mounds of food, that they
sell like an open market. We saw a lot of booths with clothing, and for me
that was fun!!
Mark then took us to a restaurant that is very popular, and it was delish!!!
Then much to our surprise and DELIGHT, Mark took us to a Christian Church,
it was such a blessings no matter the language I felt the spirit of GOD
present!!! Let me be the first to say OUR LITTLE MISS LUCY is one
charismatic little girl, which I love and so will Sojourn!!! It was a
delight to worship GOD with her for the first time, she is so full of life
and joy, my heart was so full of life and joy seeing our preshUS gift from
God experiencing the love of our MIGHTY GOD. The first thing she will learn
when we get home is how Jesus died on the cross for HER sins and how she
will receive his unconditional and everlasting love... My words are very
limited right now (I am taking in so much) IT is hard for me to put into
words what we experienced last night but it will be a memory to cherish for
a lifetime. LET ME SAY I FEEL SO HONORED THAT GOD HAS SENT US ACROSS THE
WORLD TO CARE FOR ONE LITTLE GIRL WHICH HE HAS CHOOSEN FOR US, out of ALL
these people and to know that God had his hand on Lucy Mae, for us...right
now I cannot even put my hearts feeling into words, it is OVERWHELMING.
I (we) love each and EVERYONE OF YOU SO MUCH
May God bless each of you abundantly
Donna
P.S. when she says "Mamma" it is so heartwarming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment